Join our Referral List
Many women have difficulty finding a doctor with expertise in diagnosing and treating chronic vulvar pain. Over the years, the NVA developed a list of committed providers categorized by state, province, or country. If you would like your name placed on the appropriate list, please email us the following information:
- First and last name, title, and institution
- Practice address, phone and fax numbers, email and website (if available)
- Medical specialty (gynecology, pain, etc.) and degree
- Type of practice (private practice, etc.)
- Average number of vulvodynia patients seen monthly
- Percent of practice devoted to vulvar disorders
- Percent of practice devoted to chronic pain
- Do you see pediatric/adolescent patients or provide obstetrical care?
- Are you conducting clinical or basic science research on vulvodynia or a related condition?
- Professional organizations to which you currently belong