Here is a list of what you can find on our website and the benefits of joining of our listserve:
- Access to NVA’s newsletter issues, featuring articles written by vulvodynia experts. In the future, articles on treatment and research will be emailed to you.
- A subscription to NVA’s quarterly electronic newsletter, NVA Research Update, providing you with the latest abstracts and references to current published research in the field.
- Important research funding and conference alerts.
- NVA’s Vulvodynia Reference Database, containing comprehensive references to medical journal articles published on vulvodynia, subcategorized by topic, e.g., treatment, etiology, prevalence.
- Information on purchasing NVA’s patient educational and self-help booklets.
- Access to NVA’s online Women’s Health Tutorial on vulvodynia.
Read more about these services for the medical community.
To receive these resources, please continue with our short registration process by clicking below.
Read more about NVA’s services at https://www.nva.org/about-us.