For an annual, tax-deductible contribution of $100, you will receive:
- Access to NVA’s most current newsletter issues, featuring articles written by vulvodynia experts. In the future, articles on treatment and research will be emailed to you.
- Access to all back issues of the NVA News Newsletter for an extra $35 (US).
- A subscription to NVA’s quarterly electronic newsletter, NVA Research Update, providing you with the latest abstracts and references to current published research in the field.
- Important research funding and conference alerts.
- NVA’s Vulvodynia Reference Database, containing comprehensive references to medical journal articles published on vulvodynia, subcategorized by topic, e.g., treatment, etiology, prevalence.
- Complimentary patient brochures for your office.
- A discount on NVA’s patient educational and self-help booklets
Read more about these services for the medical community.
To receive these resources, please continue with our short registration process by clicking below.
Read more about NVA’s services at https://www.nva.org/about-us.